We confess Jesus Christ as our Savior and Lord, giving ourselves heartily to His service, and taking His word as the rule of our life. Having been united by faith to Him and having been baptized upon our profession of faith, in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, we do now, as a Church of Christ, unite with one another in this Covenant.
- We shall make a habitual practice of secret and corporate prayer and reading of the Scriptures, earnestly seeking therein the help of the Holy Spirit.
- We, who are the heads of families, shall maintain the worship of God in our homes, and shall endeavor to lead our children, or others committed to our charge, to productive faith in Christ.
- We shall attend regularly, as far as Providence permits, the public worship of God on The Lord's Day, and such other meetings of worship as the Church may appoint, and we shall observe together the ordinance of the Lord’s Supper.
- We shall walk together in brotherly love, with Christian sympathy and kindness, and shall admonish and help one another as may be needful. We shall not bring to the Church a complaint against any member for personal trespass or offence until we have taken the first and second steps pointed out by Christ in Matthew 18:15-17; thus we shall endeavor to settle all private offences without publicity.
- We shall aid as the Lord shall prosper us financially, in supporting a faithful Christian ministry among us, and in sending the Gospel to all nations; and as we have opportunity we shall seek by example and word to lead men to Christ.
- We shall endeavor to live soberly and righteously and Godly in this present world, abstaining from whatever is unbecoming to the Christian character; and as baptism signifies our death to sin and resurrection to holiness, so we shall seek to walk in newness of life.
- We will, when we move from this place, as soon as possible, unite with some other church where we can carry out the spirit of this covenant and the principles of God’s word.